Stop Smoking With Hypnotherapy
I have developed a very effective technique for helping people stop smoking that utilises the knowledge gained from looking into the way nicotine affects both the body and mind.
This process starts days before the hypnotherapy session where I will ask you to do certain things that will have an impact on your subconscious. With your subconscious primed we will be able to communicate with it directly through hypnosis and bring about the positive changes needed to stop smoking.
Smoking tobacco impacts a person’s life in so many negative ways. It is bad for you physically, mentally, emotionally and financially. There are so many reasons to give up smoking and each one of them alone is reason enough. Call or email me and take your first step towards stopping smoking.
“I would just like to say a massive thank you, after 20 years of smoking and trying a million times to give up, after the one session I have done it ! I have passed the two week stage and feel so much healthier, have so much energy and don’t even think about cigarettes. I really didn’t think hypnosis would work and have been proved completely wrong. My eight year old daughter says you are now her hero for making her mum stop smoking !”
“Ive tried everything in the past but didn’t have the will power to physically stop smoking, 2 weeks of being smoke free now feels great to be back in control.
Thank you Simon”
Did You Know?
- Within 20 minutes of your last cigarette your blood pressure readjusts to a normal level, your pulse drops and your body temperature of your hands and feet return to normal.
- After 8 hours the Carbon Monoxide levels in your blood drops to normal and the oxygen level returns to normal.
- After 24 hours the chance of a heart attack decreases.
- After 48 hours your nerve endings start to regrow and your ability to smell and taste is enhanced.
- Between 2 weeks and 3months your circulation improves, walking becomes easier and lung function increases by up to 40%.
- Between 1 month and 9 months coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue and shortness of breath decrease, Cilia re-grow in the lungs increasing the ability to handle mucus, cleaning the lungs and reducing infection.
- After 5 years the risk of heart attack falls to about half that of a smoker.
- After 10 years risk of lung cancer falls to about half that of a smoker, Risk of heart attack falls to the same as someone who has never smoked.